Serving and supporting the Pageantry Arts throughout New England
Annual Meeting 2014
- The annual meeting will be held on Saturday, January 25, 2014 at Salem High School in Salem, MA. Meeting will begin at 11:00 am sharp. We will be voting on any by-law change proposals and will be holding an election for 2 Executive Board Positions. If you are interested in running for an E-board position, please let me know. Immediately following this meeting, we will be holding our 2014 winter clinic for judges only.
- As this is a by-laws change year, please take a moment to review the current by-laws. If you would like to propose a change or an addition to the current by-laws, please submit your proposal by no later than Friday, December 20, 2013. Your proposal should include your requested change, rational, and any budgetary implications.
Winter Clinic – 2014
- This year’s winter clinic for guard and percussion judges will be held immediately following the annual meeting. We picked this date as this is the evaluation show date for NESBA which kicks off the 2014 winter guard season. Following the clinic, we would like all of our winter judges to attend the evaluation show as a show of support for our local units.
- Agenda for this clinic will be forthcoming as details are still being worked out. We expect ALL winter judges both guard and percussion to be in attendance at this clinic! While I realize that this may be a show date for some of you already, your obligation as a member of this association is to remain current on rules and philosophies, and this is the your opportunity to fulfill that obligation.
- Non-percussion Music judges note: Don MacTaggart will be in touch regarding meetings for you. You will not be expected to attend this clinic.